A Chandler : the person originally head of the medieval household responsible for making candles, a crucial role in a world before electricity. In modern times, a person who makes and sells candles. Hi, that's me, Shanna! I'm a chandler.
A lot of thought went in to curating this collection with the intention to include a wide variety of scent profiles : clean + zesty, juicy + fruity, woody + earthy - you get the idea. The most often asked question I get is : which scented candle is your favorite? It depends on my mood, the season, the room so here is the list. Gift a few to friends and family, or keep them all tucked away for yourself, I won't tell.
You can never have too many candles love, xo.
- Calabria : calabrian lemon + lilac leaves
- Cashmere : cashmere + vanilla
- Eventide : passion fruit + plumeria
- Evergreen : juniper fir + balsam spruce
- Noëlle : bayberry + fir wreath
- Pomander : orange rind + clove
- Stormy Mountain : brambles + balsam
- Sunday Morning : lilac + mimosa
- Tumwater Canyon : pumpkin + persimmon
- Valhalla : orange blossom + fig
- Verona : dark rose + labdanum
- Waipio Valley : mangosteen + green coconut
- Whiskey Ridge : bourbon + honey