The Cascade Range or the Cascades as we call it, is a major mountain range of western North America, extending from southern British Columbia through Washington and Oregon to Northern California.
Indigenous peoples have myths and legends about the Cascades. In these legends, St. Helens with its graceful, pre-1980 appearance was regarded as a beautiful maiden for whom Hood and Adams feuded. Native tribes developed their own names for the High Cascades and many of the smaller peaks, including Wy'east for Mount Hood, Seekseekqua for Mount Jefferson, M'laiksini Yaina for Mount McLoughlin, Tahoma, the Lushootseed name for Mount Rainier, Koma Kulshan or simply Kulshan for Mount Baker, and Louwala-Clough, meaning smoking mountain for Mount St. Helens.
This set includes:
- Cashmere : cashmere + vanilla
- Coyote Creek : palo santo + sage
- Evergreen : juniper fir + balsam spruce
- Stormy Mountain : brambles + balsam
- Sun Cove : sweet citrus + tonka bean
- Tumwater Canyon : pumpkin + persimmon